Just getting the girl you like, to say yes for a date is just not enough. Once your date is confirmed there is a lot of other planning to be done. You need to plan what to do, where to go, find out about what she likes and most importantly what are the things you want to talk to her about. If you plan on really becoming serious with her, you need to think about what are the questions she would like to answer and also feel comfortable answering. Ask your date these things and you will make a great impression on her. Take a look at some of these tried and tested questions that will make your date a really nice and memorable one.
- Tell me some of your favorite things.
- Do you have a bucket list that you would like to complete some day?
- What is the first thing on that list?
- What are you expecting from life and your life-partner?
- Are you the kind of person who reads a lot?
- Is listening to music one of your hobbies?
- Are you a movie buff? Which is your favorite movie in the recent past?
- Do you have any childhood memory you would like to share with me?
- Are you a strong person or are you very sensitive?
- What is your favorite color?
- My favorite sport is baseball. What about you? Do you like any sport?
- Do you like dancing?
- If ever you could travel back in time where would like to go and what makes you want to go there?
- What is the ideal way you would like to spend your Sunday?
- Are you much of a family person?
- Do you like animals? Have you ever had a pet?
- Tell me about some of your friends. Who would you say understand you the best?